Established in the year 1987 with a full pledged hospital for giving a satisfied health service for remote area peoples of malnad region and established medical college with research centre under the directions of honorable president Mr. Aroor Ramesh Rao.
- Fully Pledged panchakarma centre
- 225 bedded hospital
- 24 hrs emergency casuality
- 24 x 7 delivery facility
- 24 hours laboratory, ECG, EEG and X-Ray Facility
- Neonatal incubator facility
- Photo-therapy facility
- Concessional surgery camp
- Swarna Bindu Prashana Programmes
- Fully Equipped Operation Theatre
- Fully Equipped Labour Theatre
- Physiotherapy Unit
- Naturopathy Unit
- Authorized Sewage Treatment Plant (STP) - Approved by Karnataka State Pollution Control Board [KSPCB] of capacity 20,000 liters /day water purification plant.
- Authorized Bio-Medical Wastes Self Disposal Plants - Approved by Karnataka State Pollution Control Board [KSPCB].
- Sampporna Suraksha Health Programme under Dharmasthala Rural Development Project [SKDRDP] for free cashless health insurance facility for card holders.