The College trains eligible candidates to qualify for the BAMS and MD (Ay.) Degree Courses.
BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
- Duration : 5 1/2 years
- No. Of Seats : 60
- Medium of instruction : English
- Eligibility : A pass in HSC/equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Botany and Zoology with a minimum percentage of marks as prescribed by the Govt of Karnataka.
- Age limit : Should have completed 17 yrs. at the time of admission.
- Admission procedure : Admission will be on the basis of marks obtained in written test to be conducted by the college.
Post Graduation Courses
The institution conducts Post Graduation courses in 3 specializations:
- DRAVYAGUNA (Pharmacognosy) - 6 Seats
- BHAISHAJYA KALPANA (Pharmacy) - 5 Seats
- KAYA CHIKTISA (General Medicine) – 5 Seats
Application forms for admission to the college may be obtained directly on payment of Rs……………. at Aroor Laxminarayana Rao Memorial Ayurvedic Medical College, Koppa or by sending a DD for Rs……………………… favouring Aroor Laxminarayana Rao Memorial Ayurvedic Medical College to the following address:
Aroor Laxminarayana Rao Memorial Medical College,
Koppa 577 126, Chikmagalur Dt.,